Tuesday 5 June 2012

Not Quite Ready to Wear...

Brighton Fashion Week wasn't a good as I had hoped - we ending up seeing manky cast-offs from the 1920s courtesy of Brighton's vintage boutiques instead of amazing new collections. There weren't even that many stalls to look round.
I quite liked Ben Crane's outerwear, inspired by the Foals song 'Spanish Sahara' and Henry Hunt had some nice clothes - Jack Wills watch out!


A few high-street shops like Urban Outfitters, French Connection, L.K.Bennett and Warehouse displayed some of their ready to wear clothes in a catwalk show. My personal highlight was when a model walked off the wrong door! 


I couldn't even get any decent photos because the lady next to me looked pretty pissed whenever the flash went off, so they're all blurry, but I'll put a couple on anyway. x





Urban Outfitters

L.K.Bennett




Warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment