Friday 8 June 2012

Skin Sorters...

After clothes, I have to say that my next major expense is make-up and beauty. I love getting made up to go out and definitely have a thing for nail varnish.


I have combination skin which always seems to get dry no matter what moisturiser I use - most of the time, the moisturiser just makes it worse. I use Rimmel Match Perfection Cream Gel Foundation because it doesn't dry out my skin too badly, and other brands like Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse do.
£6.99 at Boots

Recently I was in the Body Shop where this woman ambushed me and forced me to try the Aloe Soothing Day Cream and it is amazing. It's made my face so much less dry and blotchy in just 3 weeks, and the aloe vera helps to calm down any blemishes - it hasn't even made me break out. It's normally £9, although I got it on offer, (it is well worth the money to have smooth skin again) but at the moment the Body Shop are doing a buy-one-get-one-free offer on moisturisers and creams.


£9 at The Body Shop
At the same time, I also got the best concealer I have ever used. The Flawless Skin Protecting Concealer hides all major blemishes, is easy to blend and does not dry out my skin.Unlike other concealers I have tried it doesn't look orange either. It has a zinc core too which is meant to help heal spots - I don't know if it works or not, but it hasn't made them any worse.
£9 From the Body Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment