Saturday 19 May 2012

New Look Goes Louis...

Shopping today for the first time in ages and I saw quite a lot of pieces that I want when I can finally go out properly after exams.
I found this top on New Look and it reminded me a lot of the Louis Vuitton ss12 collection. I love the little cut out flowers, they're so cute, and the pastel yellow is definitely on trend. I also love the price of just £19.99. It also comes in pale pink, which I don't like as much, but it has been reduced to just £10 if you really want a bargain. 
New Look £19.99





Louis Vuitton
I have also been looking for an orange nail varnish for a while like the one they wear on Made In Chelsea. No matter how trashy it is I still always watch it for the clothes (OK, and also the drama) - the girls always look so nice and definitely get clothes envy. Anyway, I tried to get an orange colour last year, but the one I ended up with was slightly too red. In MIC, they wear 'Orange It's Obvious' by Essie, but it costs £7.99 in Boots. I bought 'Spring Street' by New York Color for just £1.79. It's almost the same, goes on really easily and dries so quickly. I almost got Barry M's 'Block Orange' but when I tried it on, it looked like it would need a lot of coats.
£1.79 Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment