Wednesday 30 May 2012

Shoppers' Guilt...

I am a compulsive shopper. I can't save at all - I've started saving for driving lessons so many times only to spend the money on clothes. I seem to be missing any feeling of 'shoppers' guilt - the terrible guilt and regret my friends describe when they spend a lot of money at once - instead shopping makes me happy. Not only am I guilt-free about splashing my own cash, but I also have no qualms about spending other peoples' either. Therefore I am surprised that now, for the first time in my life I know how they feel.The item invoking this guilt on me is the £48 swimsuit I just bought from Urban Outfitters. It's the swimming costume that I have been looking for all year and I love it, I just can't seem to justify spending this much on something I'll only ever wear to the beach. Yes, I did get 10% student discount and yes, I did have a £30 gift voucher, but it still feels weird. Maybe I might be able to finally start driving soon if I keep feeling guilty about clothes shopping...






2 comments:

  1. i can relate! i love clothes so much that i mostly only have money for clothes and nothing else!

    i would love for you to check out my blog as well!

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at it again shopping today! I seem to spend it all on clothes and make-up haha. I looked at your blog, you have such nice clothes and jewellery, love your Gucci sunglasses x

    ReplyDelete