Thursday 31 May 2012

Where's the Sun Gone?...

How typical is it that the sun disappears as soon as I finish exams??? I have all my summery clothes hanging up now, and I've been looking forward to wearing them.

I quickly got over my shoppers' guilt haha. It only lasted about an hour or two anyway, and I was at it again today. I got a mint green bodycon pencil skirt from H&M today which I'm dying to wear - I've been looking for one recently because of my new found love of pastels. I think it will look good with a black t-shirt and black heels as there's a colour contrast there, or this paisley top I have from River Island - just to hit two trends in one go! Photos will come when the sun does... I also got some trousers from River Island which are kind of a bit weird, but I love them anyway! I'm hoping to wear them to the Brighton Fashion Week ready to wear show on Sunday, to there will be pictures then. I'm sooo excited, I can't wait to check out all the designers and go to Brighton's shops; especially Urban Outfitters and All Saints. I love the lanes too - they have an Irregular Choice shop there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment